Kentucky Derby Racecourse Facilities
At Churchill Downs, home to the Kentucky Derby since 1875, guest service booths are situated just inside gates 10 and 17, and service representatives can assist you with information about the Kentucky Derby racecourse facilities.
Restaurant and Dining Options at Churchill Downs
Churchill Downs provides several dining options, including:
- Trackside Cafes offering casual fare sandwiches, salads, pizza, grill items and ice cream are located on the second floor of the Clubhouse.
- The Silks and Champions lounges, also on the second floor of the Clubhouse, offering table dining and stand-up bars.
- The Paddock Grill, on the first floor of the Clubhouse in the Paddock area offering grill items, sandwiches, and so on.
- The Matt Winn Dining Room, with a la carte dining and the Levy Restaurants Signature Chefs Table. For reservations, call 502-636-4400.
Kentucky Derby Racecourse Facilities for Disabled Race-Goers
Wheelchairs are available from the guest booths at gates 10 and 17. Accessible seating is available on:
- rows B and D of the first floor, via sections 113-115, 116/117, or 117/118, and
- the second floor, via a handicapped elevator near the Skye Terrace elevator, at section 115 (K16, K17, L02, L03, L04, K08) and section 116 (K03, K09).
A ramp connects these seats on the second floor to the Clubhouse and the food court.
Kentucky Derby Racecourse facilities for children aged 3 to 13 include a Junior Jockey Club, situated near the guest service booth inside gate 10. The Junior Jockey Club provides fun activities and crafts. Any lost children should be taken to the closest guest service booth.
Tours of the Kentucky Derby Racecourse facilities can be arranged at either of the guest service booths.